Description of the membership register of a producer organisation
Controllers (producer organisations) SELT Association, ICT Producer Co-operative, FLIP Association and RECSER Oy
Processor: Elker Oy, based on separate service agreements with producer organisations.
Postal and visiting address: Teknobulevardi 3-5, 01530 Vantaa
Telephone: 010 249 1700
Contact person for more information and inquiries: Sakari Hietala, sakari.hietala (at) elker.fi
Name of the data file: Membership register of an Elker Group producer organisation
Purpose of processing personal data: Information required to enable regulatory reporting under producer responsibility legislation and compliance with producer responsibility obligations as required by the joining agreement and the requirements of producer organisation regulations.
Content of the data file:
- The name of the member company of the producer organisation, and the name of the contact person(s) indicated by the company
- The address details of the member company, postal code and district
- The email addresses and phone numbers indicated by the member company
- ID number of the member company
- The joining date of the member company and the start date for the reporting obligation
- Information concerning the termination of membership and member company obligations (if applicable)
- The person who last added or edited member company details and the date and time when this took place
- The member company’s POM information and billing data
Main sources of data:
- Joining agreement between the member company and the producer organisation together with enclosures
- Information provided by the member company
- YTJ business information system
Disclosure of data to third parties and transfer of data outside the EU or EEA: Information in the data file will not be disclosed to third parties or transferred outside the EU or EEA (backup services) without a prior agreement with the producer organisation concerned.
General principles of processing data in the membership register of a producer organisation:
Elker Group producer organisations and parties acting for them on a contractual basis process personal data in accordance with the current Personal Data Act of Finland.
Use and protection of the data system: Only the employees of Elker Oy and the employees of companies acting for and on behalf of Elker Oy and the producer organisations are entitled to access the information in the data system. The users of the system are provided a personal user ID and password. Such persons may use the system data only as required by agreements and the task at hand and are bound by professional secrecy. The data system used is adequately protected against security threats, and the data is properly backed up.